BBU Full Member
- Personal Liability Insurance (Details Below)
- Personal Accident & Travel Insurance (Details Below)
- A different item of BBU branded ski kit each year
- Eligibility to race for GB
- Eligibility to race for BBU Prizes
- The Right to Vote
- BBU Newsletter
- BBU Bumper Sticker
- 10% BBU Store Discount
- All Associate Perks
You get all of the perks included with the associate membership.
- Personal Liability Insurance
This covers you in the event of an accident. It will pay out in the event of a bodily injury (to you). So should you be injured in the course of either training (including things like running, cycling etc.) or competition then the policy will pay out. There are two categories – Category A is for coaches and Category B is for biathletes. Benefits include – broken bones, dental expenses, hospitalisation, physiotherapy, accidental death and permanent disabling injuries, a full list of the benefits can be accessed from the BBU.
- Personal Accident & Travel Insurance
The Public Liability insurance you receive as an affiliated member will protect you if you are held responsible and are negligent for causing injury to a third party or have caused damage to a third parties property, whilst involved in BBU recognised activities (including training). Cover for the coaches / instructors will also include the professional advice they provide whilst coaching, provided that the activity falls within the remit of your approved training or qualifications.
- A different item of BBU Ski Kit
A different item of BBU branded ski kit each year that you will want to wear in all winter.
- Eligibility to Race for GB
The ability is down to you!