Platinum Athlete Membership
What You Receive;
- Eligibility to Race for BBU Prizes
- The Right To Vote
- Race Licence
- BBU Insurance
- Training Plan
- Sportlyzer Account
To gain your race licence the following information needs to be submitted to firstname.lastname@example.org after that a certificate will be issued.
- Provide evidence of being in date for UKAD briefings, relevant to your level of competition
- Submit a Certificate of Health Form which has been completed by a qualified medical practitioner which certifies that you have had an appropriate evaluation of your medical health and agreement that you inform the BBU should any change to your health occur during the season
- Provide a copy of your passport
- Provide a copy of your in-date FAC (which permits international travel)
- You have undergone a BBU rifle competence assessment, or equivalent
BBU Supporter Member
- Rated 0 out of 5
Full BBU Membership
- Rated 0 out of 5
- All Associate Perks
You get all of the perks included with the associate membership.
- Personal Liability Insurance
This covers you in the event of an accident. It will pay out in the event of a bodily injury (to you). So should you be injured in the course of either training (including things like running, cycling etc.) or competition then the policy will pay out. There are two categories – Category A is for coaches and Category B is for biathletes. Benefits include – broken bones, dental expenses, hospitalisation, physiotherapy, accidental death and permanent disabling injuries, a full list of the benefits can be accessed from the BBU.
- Personal Accident & Travel Insurance
The Public Liability insurance you receive as an affiliated member will protect you if you are held responsible and are negligent for causing injury to a third party or have caused damage to a third parties property, whilst involved in BBU recognised activities (including training). Cover for the coaches / instructors will also include the professional advice they provide whilst coaching, provided that the activity falls within the remit of your approved training or qualifications.
- Eligibility to Race for GB
The ability is down to you!